Nutrition Health Coach and Occupational Therapist, Jalpa Dhaduk, teaches us to cook her healthy Rainbow Pad Thai dish! This dish is easy to make and good for the body, not to mention, we cook eat this delicous Pad Thai recipe everyday! While manning the stove, Jalpa also shared her wisdom on nourishing your body to better love yourself and those around you! When you love yourself and participate in mindful living, your body, mind, and soul will all thank you. Take Jalpa’s healthy cooking and healthy relationship advice and practice self love inside and out.
Jalpa’s Rainbow Pad Thai Recipe:
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized as “zoodles”
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced white cabbage
- 3/4 cup tofu
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 clove of grated garlic
- 1 TBS coconut oil
For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2.5 teaspoons pure maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1. Saute garlic with coconut oil and add the veggies except the zucchini, lightly saute them until they are a little soft
2. Add zucchini at the end just to warm it up a little
3. In a separate pan, saute diced tofu with the coconut oil and let it brown a little on the top. Turn them occasionally so they don’t get burnt on one side.
1. Mix all the ingredients together and toss it with the cooked veggies and tofu.
2. Add crushed red flakes on top to add some spice!
1. 1 cup of brown rice to 2 cups of water.